Effective date: August 7, 2019
Built the Hindi Olympiad app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
In Hindi Olympiad app is required permission to see practice set. This is main reason why I do required permissions. I have added Internet, Access Network state, Access Wi-Fi state and Vibrate permission.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to Name, Mobile Number, Class. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
• Google Play Services
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data
may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
Our App is intended to be used by children under 13 only with the consent and oversight of a parent. An adult with a verified email address must download the App and create an account before permitting a child to use the App. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe we have inadvertently collected information from a child under 13 without consent from a parent or guardian so that we may delete the information as soon as possible.
The following applies when a child uses the App with a parent’s consent and oversight:
• What information do we collect? We collect the name, mobile number, class and age of a child provided by the parent. We collect usage information when a child or parent uses the App, which we associate with the parent’s information. We do not collect other personal information from the child.
• How do we use this information? We use it to operate, personalize, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features of our App. We do not use this information for marketing or advertising purposes.
• How do we share the child’s information? We share the information only with our service providers, others in the Hindi Olympiad family, and otherwise as described in Section 3 above. We do not share the child’s information with third parties for their own purposes.
• How can a parent control the child’s information? The parent can change the child’s user name at any time in the App. A parent should contact us at email@example.com to permanently delete the child’s information from our systems.
• Hindi Vikas Manch respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
• Hindi Vikas Manch assures you that your personal information shall not be permitted to be used/disclosed, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
• Hindi Vikas Manch assures you that in the event of your personal information being shared with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you.
• Hindi Vikas Manch reserves its right to collect, analyze and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries, and business associates as a general business practice.
• In the course of its business Hindi Vikas Manch may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its service to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
• If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact Hindi Vikas Manch at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org
• While Hindi Vikas Manch assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorized persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.